Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The other side of the website.....

Sometimes people will call, and say that they are interested in Coyote Rollers but they wanted to be sure there is a person at the other side of the website.

Allow me to introduce myself to you. I'm Trish Whitley, the owner of Colorado Coyote Rollers. If you call the contact number on my website, you'll be talking to me. :)

In 2012, I contacted a company named Roll Guard about their product that I had seen information on. What a great group of wonderful people they are there at Roll Guard! When I first saw Coyote Rollers, I instantly knew they they saved lives and I needed to be part of getting the word out about them, so I became an authorized dealer for them.

You see, my entire life has been dedicated to animals; horses, dogs, cats and more. I've owned and ridden horses in many different competitions, since, ohhhhh... lets just say a long time; never quite mastered sheep herding with my Border Collies; been an Agility competitor since the late 1990's; trained others and their dogs for Agility; studied and learned Animal Behavior from a noted PhD in the field; have rescued hundreds of dogs by running Animal Rescues; even showed Maine Coons in cat shows!  Oh and I currently have 8 dogs and 3 cats of my own! So you might say, I'm pretty dedicated to animals.

I've had a professional career mostly as a Project Manager and right out of school, as a Graphic Designer (its a long story), but one thing I've never really done professionally, is be in sales. I jumped in anyway, and I've learned (and still learning) a lot, talked to wonderful people, and seen great photos of pets and their yards. You've made it great because you care so much about your pets. I believe in these Coyote Rollers, I believe in the fact that they can save lives, so it has made helping people get them for their own yards, very easy.

If you've not guessed by now, I'm not much of a writer either, but I'll try my best, if it means helping save some pets lives. I did want you to know that there is a person on the other side of Colorado Coyote Rollers, and I do really care about keeping your pets safe from harm.

Yours Truly,
Trish










No comments:

Post a Comment